Thursday 23 August 2007

QUESTIONS

I believe you are in panic when you have to deal with some questions in classroom.
Well, I have experienced an activity that the students enjoy very much. It requires a lot of attention and concentration because the student has always to answer his friend question, I mean the question before.
Ex: start with the teacher...so the first question the class ask to the teacher.
1- What is you name?
Mary.
the second question is for the student;
2-Where do you live?
Peter.
3- When do you come to the school?
I live in Arbroath
4-Do you work?
I come to the school twice a week
5-What is your hobby?
No, I don't work
If the student forgot the question, or misunderstood the question, keep it and repeat is later.
Don't make it to long. It is an activity to have fun, to stimulate concentration and to bring motivation and self confidence.
Enjoy the activity and have fun

No comments: