Monday 7 January 2008

WRITING SENTENCES

New Year has just started and here I am with lots of perspectives of a very good refreshment to start the term with innovative ideas, , reflecting about methodology and trying different approaches.

I would like to spend more time in reading and writing with my students, and for the first day of classroom, and all the excitement about Christmas time, presents, trips, holiday abroad, the kids want to spread the good news. So, using the topic, I believe it is a good idea to write about it.

Notes:

Use: and, then, because, of, for...

Ask: who, when, what, why, where, how...

Think: make up the story in your mind...

Write at least 3 very good sentences.

Ex:

"Long time ago, my uncle and I went to the store. My uncle bought a bike for me, because I wanted it."

It was written by Gvidas, P2.

No comments: